5 FINDS TO GET READY FOR FALL
1. These short, block heel booties are now 50% off - totally on trend for fall, and great price!
2. Nordstrom now sells J. Crew; and, this is the cutest leopard print dress for under $100. I love that Nordstrom sells J. Crew because there is free shipping both ways - and excellent Nordstrom customer service .
3. This cocoon sleeveless vest/cardigan would be a great layering piece for fall. It is a little oversized, which just on trend, especially after looking at the upcoming spring 2017 trends from #nyfw. Also, it is on sale and a great price!
4. Hallmark just released it upcoming Christmas movie season line-up - and it is going to be starting at the end of October. I love cheesy Christmas movies. My husband makes fun of me all the time for it - but to me they are heartwarming and relaxing to watch. Some of my favorite include this one (I have watched it so many times) and this one.
5. Lastly, with fall comes fall soups. I just found these 16 slow cooker recipes. What is more perfect than throwing all the ingredients in a slow cooker and a few hours later having a yummy fall soup to eat.