Source: Pinned from NYFW street style on my Pinterest boards.
TOP FIVE DEALS
1. A simple v-neck tee is so versatile and something you can always wear. These are only $7 - and come in 6 different colors. My favorite is the powder pink.
2. Looking for a long cardigan - that will transition from winter-spring and back to fall. This one will - and it is only $15. It comes in three great colors - tan, grey, and black.
3. If you have thought about the bomber jacket trend, but not quite sure about and don’t want to spend much on jacket. This light-weight bomber is only $18 - and it comes in this pretty peachy color, along with dark khaki/olive green and black.
4. Spring is coming - and so is the rain! If you are looking for a fun retro umbrella - this fun dotted one is only $8.
5. This simple tee is $10 - and I love the khaki green color. It also comes in pink and black.
In case you missed it, I shared five more deals yesterday - along with some really low price drops on some items I shared earlier this week.
Nordstrom is having a Winter Sale - so I wanted to share a few more great deals.
1. This necklace which looks just like the Kendra Scott one is $12.
2. This leopard mini bag is marked down 40%!
3. This popular camera bag is marked down 40% and comes in three colors - I love the bright red one!
4. It may be February, but there are still 10 months left in 2017 and this cute planner is marked down 50% and comes in black polka dot and pink.
5. This pretty pink fringe/pom pom scarf is marked down 35% and under $12.
I am participating in the following link-ups.