SHOP THE LOOKS
Do you ever have those days/weeks where you feel so overwhelmed - there is so much to get done, and there doesn't seem like enough time to get it done? That is how I have felt lately. I have been trying so hard to get my clothing line launched - which I am really hoping to have happen this spring. (I had hoped for winter - but it has taken a lot longer than I anticipated.) Yesterday, I was trying to get some details finalized and supplies ordered, and I need to get something shipped off before 5:00. I luckily made it to the post office in time - but by the time I did my mind was fried! As I was driving, I had a hard time remembering where in the line I was at a four-way stop (like where you sit there and it is your turn - yet you have no clue) - I did that a couple of times, and then, I went to the gas station and put the wrong gas in my car! I am hoping to get caught up - and have a much needed break soon.
So, for today's look I saw this floral scarf, and I decided to style a simple basic tee and jeans look around it. Blush might have been last year's color - but the softness of pink can brighten any look - and is still very classic and in style. I like how these looks show how adding just a scarf, can dress up a basic tee and jeans, by adding a little pop of color. For a night out, you can just change out the shoes, and layer on a biker jacket. And, you do not need to spend a lot of money. All these items are all really great budget-friendly prices.
MORE PINK FINDS
1. This blush cami would be perfect on its own or layered under a jacket and is only $18 - and also comes in black. I shared how to style it here.
3. This sweatshirt is dressier than #2 and has fun side slit details and is only $18.
4. This simple tee is only $10.
5. This thinner raglan sleeve sweatshirt is only $13.
6. This pink ruffle cold shoulder top would be perfect for a girl's night out or date night. It also comes in a lot of different colors.
7. This ruffle sleeve sweater is a favorite of mine.
8. I love these perforated chunky heel sandals.
9. I keep thinking about getting these booties. If I would wear them as much as my Jeffrey Campbell ones I did last year (and get as many compliments), they would be worth it.
10. This bell sleeve/ruffle top is so pretty.
I am participating in the following link-ups.