SHOP THE LOOKS
6. Black Skinny Jeans: H&M ($20)
A couple of looks for spring.
THOUGHTS ABOUT BEING A BLOGGER
I got the message below yesterday. If you are another blogger - do you ever feel this way? When my husband and I discuss my blog - this is usually his rationale and thoughts exactly about my blog - that the majority of blogs never make it - and most blogs are just another needle in a haystack never to be found.
"Here's the scary reality: Most blogs do not "make it."
In fact, a majority of blogs never get many pageviews, never grow an audience, and never make a penny. #HarshReality
So, Lisa, what are you doing today or this week to get the traffic and income you want from your blog?
If you're like most of the people I speak to, you might be doing some of these things...
• Spending hours a day chasing your tail because there is SO.MUCH. information online.
• Losing time with your loved ones while you're hustling to make something work (and then feeling guilty when it doesn't).
• Spending money on tools and gadgets that are supposed to help you, when they only end up being a waste of money.
• Watching as your confidence dwindles while you publish fantastic content that no one reads.
• Wondering how in the world other bloggers and content creators have "made it." Did they "know someone?" Did they just get lucky? Is there some secret formula to success?!"
So, I wonder - she is offering a program to help grow blogs. My thought is whether she is preying on bloggers, like me - who want to grow. BUT, can she really help? She mentions on her blog - that this type of program that she put together has earned her 50K in February. She made 50K from people signing up for her program! So, she is making money off of people wanting to make money. Part of me has trouble with that process but people are paying.
What are your thoughts - has anyone tried these courses and have they really worked? Or are they like the infomercial for a product that looks wonderful - but when you get it - you are disappointed?
I am participating in the following link-ups.