Some ruffle inspiration that shows how to wear ruffle tops. (And, if you are looking for a budget leopard clutch - I shared one here.)
TOP 10 PICKS
1. This simple long sleeve striped jersey dress is on sale for $22 and it also comes in black. (It is similar to the $11 short sleeve version.)
2. These Hunter boots are 40% off.
3. This simple and casual, yet still dressy shirt dress that comes in both khaki green and black is on sale for $26.
4. This soft ruffle cami in blush and black is on sale for as low as $18 and would be perfect for spring/summer.
5. This cute red floral jumpsuit is $22 and also comes in black and a black floral print.
6. If you are looking for a dress for Easter or have a spring wedding or bridal shower - I think this dress would be perfect. (Also, all the dresses are 25% off today.)
7. This fun gingham black and white check off the shoulder dress is on sale for only $22.
8. This comfy long sleeve tee is on sale for $15.
9. These lace up booties are under $70 and look just like the popular Jeffrey Campbell ones.
SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER THAT WORKS
If you are like me and have been looking for a some good shampoo and conditioner that will help your hair look shinier and healthier, and also make it grow, I have a few recommendations. For a long time, I have struggled to find a shampoo that gave my hair a shine - everything I seemed to be using made it dull and did not help it grow. Since I have switched to the three listed below, it has grown more in the last couple of months than it did in a long time. And, people compliment me on how shiny it looks. I rotate shampoos and conditioners, so I do not use the same one each time. These are the three I keep in the rotation and have made the whole difference.
I am participating in the following link-ups.