SHOP THE COLORS
Burgundy, evergreen, and gold are my three favorite colors for fall, especially the mustard colored yellow. As seen here with my $25 fuzzy cardigan, which also comes in a rust color. Also, how cute is the yellow and black plaid bag. It also comes as a tote and a cognac/sherpa-like canteen style.
Also, this week I picked up this coat during a 40% off sale. I really, really hope it works. I have been looking for a wool coat for a couple of years and have not been able to find one I like, so I have been wearing my puffer and leather jackets.
I am starting something new - each Friday I will share five different random things - they may be funny, inspirational, fashion-related...
1. Wednesday marked the first day of fall. Where did summer go? I cannot believe it is fall already. With fall, comes pumpkins, apple pies, and this fun activity - I think I could make it through one of these.
2. Halloween will be here soon - and these are some monsters. Some of them are larger than my entire garden - there must be something in the water.
3. London Fashion Week was this past week and this was one of the trends, which happens to be one of my favorite time periods for movies.
4. The other day when I walked into work, I noticed that the van parked in front of my office said FBI - with closer inspection I realized it wasn’t quite what I thought. And, I asked myself - why?!?
5. I led a small group at church this week - and I focused on the Lord's prayer. The one phrase that stood out to me was forgiveness, and being able to forgive those things that have hurt us.
I hope you all have a great weekend! The weather here is supposed to perfect fall weather!
Lastly, be sure to hop over The Blended Blog to find out more about one of our friends.